Charter Quote FinderThis yacht is priced from €1,000 per week in Tunisia during February.
We'll find the best quotes for your exact requirements:
Further InfoOther Jeanneau yachts
More details about the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37 are available on the Jeanneau website.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37
The Sun Odyssey 37, major component of the new cruising line, had its first sea trial at the beginning of the summer. Designed by Jacques Faroux and utilising the numerous innovations that made the Sun Odyssey 40 such a success, this new model is available with two interior layouts:
- In the 2 cabin version, the layout is arranged around a salon / ''L'' shaped galley with a traditional chart table to port along with a very large washroom, while to starboard one will find a comfortable aft cabin. The owner's cabin is located forward.
- In the 3 cabin version, one finds a classic layout of 2 aft cabins and the forward owner's cabin.
The smooth lines incorporated in the deck layout show the latest in modern design approach:
- Positioning the helmsman on the cockpit coamings for better visibility ;
- Greater stability due to increased ballast.
- A large sail area for easy sailing in all conditions.
Please note that the details and photos shown for the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37 are general examples only. The specifications of yachts (including the number of berths, cabins and heads) varies so please confirm the details when booking with your yacht charter company.